Get fired up for the 2015 CrossFit Games Season -- Watch this
* 36 of you have already signed up for the CrossFit Games -- let's get everyone -- games.crossfit.com -- make sure to select "CrossFit Island Park" as your team.
* This Saturday, 2/28 from 3-5PM we will have Mark Taglianetti leading a double under seminar. Sign-ups are at the front desk and just $5. He's a double under machine and will get you jumping like a pro. Are you not RX'ing workouts just because your doubles aren't there? Fix that this weekend!
* Whenever you finish with a rower, please do not return the handle to the clip, but let it rest against the fly wheel. (It's better for the rower in the long-run). We will go over this very briefly this week
* Please try to get to class on time. The weather has been awful lately, but some people have been skating in later and later. Anyone not into class after the first five minutes will be very early for the next class. This is a safety thing. You need to be properly warmed up for a workout and not rushed right into a workout.
* If you're having trouble signing in for class, or forget, please sign into the clipboard that will be at the front desk. This will help us keep track of class attendance and make sure your online login gets fixed.
Results from Monday
1 minute Double Unders or attempts
10 PVC Snatch Grip Straight Leg Deadlifts+Pass Throughs
10 PVC Rotations Left/Right
10 Snatch Lift Offs+5 Hang Power Snatch
With Empty Bar:
5 Snatch Lift Offs+5 Power Snatch+5 Hang Power Snatch
In 20 minutes work up to 3 heavy sets:
1 Power Snatch + 1 Hang Power Snatch + 1 Overhead Squat
Death by Power Snatch (135/95) + 10 Double Unders
0:00-1:00-1 Power Snatch+10 Double Unders
1:00-2:00-2 Power Snatch+10 Double Unders
2:00-3:00-3 Power Snatch+10 Double Unders....
Inch worm to push up position
3 push ups
Walk with hands back to feet
EMOM 10 min
5 Rounds for time
20 Kettle Bell Swings (53/35)
15 sit ups